In this video, fire leaders reflect upon managing risk on the Whitewater-Baldy Complex fire. Those success lessons are reflected through the 5 Rights:
- The Right Plan: As informed by the "Risk Decision Framework."
- The Right Place: Were we have a resonable probablility of success.
- The Right Time: When we have favorable conditions for efficient and effective suppression.
- The Right Assets: Those suppression assets needed to safely implement tactics in support of reasonable objectives.
- The Right Duration: Release resources as soon as they are no longer needed.
- Review and discuss "The Five Rights - Whitewater-Baldy Complex Fire."
- Identify lessons learned that you can implement during your operations.